Sunday 22 June 2014

THE WEEKEND | Spring/Summer OOTN.

Afternoon all!

Thought I'd pop up a quick little outfit post.
It's been seriously sunny and hot all week in Belfast, so I was so happy to get to break out the Summery clothes last night.

We just went for a few drinks so I didn't want anything too dressy so I opted for these little patterned shorts and this cami style top, both from River Island.
I used to work for River Island and I bought so much from there at the time with my discount that I can't usually stand to go in now, but I was actually pleasantly surprised with the nice things they have in at the minute.      
My heels are my trusty Zara babies. I got them last Summer and have lived in them since. I like my heels to be super high so generally comfort goes out the window, but these really aren't too bad! No pain no gain eh?
I'm really loving the clashing prints trend thats floating about currently, so I opted for this monochrome black and white striped clutch from Primark to mix it up a little.                                                                                    




I had to sneak in a few entertaining photo's from the night too!


Yup, that's a peg.. on my nose..



I wish I knew what was so funny?!




This seems to be my new go-to pose!


Thanks for reading!
What did you get up to this weekend?

Rachael x

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig