Monday 9 June 2014

Motivational Monday | Week Three

Morning lovelies!!

Todays post is about when things go wrong. We all have, to some extent, a plan for our lives. Some of know exactly what our end goal is, how we want to achieve it and how long it will take to happen. Some of us, myself included, aren't so sure. Our plans aren't set in stone, but we have an inkling of how we'd like it all to go.

Unfortunately we don't always get our way. Things change, people change, we change. It's easy to become disheartened and to beat yourself up about things when they don't go as planned, but that won't help. It will only make us feel worse.

My friend Matthew sent me this picture last week when I was having a bit of a hard time. It's something he's been trying to live by, and I think it's brilliant.


It's funny, it's simple and it works.

Life is an adventure, change is good and difficulties make us stronger. 

From now on, when something doesn't go my way, I'm going to do as this little quote says.
I'm going to scream "PLOT TWIST" and I'm going to move on. Our energy is far better spent improving ourselves and our lives than thinking about what could of been and living in the past.

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday and enjoy the rest of your week!

What helps you guys cope with Mondays?

Rachael x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig