Monday 26 May 2014

Motivational Monday | Week One

Hi everyone, long time no speak! Apologies for the absence, I've been stuck in a bit of a rut and haven't really felt inspired to write anything lately. I think I'm over that now though so should be back with more regular posts!

To ease myself back in I though I'd post something a little different today, not the standard beauty/lifestyle post. 


I've decided to start a little feature on the blog called Motivational Monday. Since I've started working regular 9-5 hours I've noticed more and more that people hate Mondays. I mean really hate them. They use Monday as a reason to be miserable. Which in turn sets them up to have a terrible day. Now, I am as guilty as anybody of having the so called Monday blues but recently I've been taking a slightly different approach and have been trying to start my week off really positively. 

I'm beginning to see Monday as a new start, a day full of possibility. A day where we should be setting ourselves up for success and to have a wonderful week! 

From now on I'm going to schedule a Motivational Monday post to go up at 9am every Monday morning. It will just be a short post, something funny or maybe a nice quote, just something to remind us all to have a great Monday.

I hope you guys like this idea and maybe you'll join it too! If you want to join in I'll leave links to my social media below and hopefully we can spread the positivity!



Thanks for reading, have a great week and an awesome Monday!

Rachael x


Twitter: rmchaffs
Instagram: rachaelmchaffie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig